Words — 74 found
1. to turn back (e.g. half-way)
2. to return; to go back
3. to recover (e.g. something lost); to be returned
4. to rebound; to spring back
1. to put back; to return; to give back; to restore (to a previous state, e.g. defrosting, reconstituting, reconciling); to turn back (e.g. clock hand)
2. to vomit; to throw up
3. to recover (of a market price)
1. to repay; to pay back; to refund; to reimburse
1. to take back; to regain; to get back; to recover
取戻す 【とりもどす】、とり戻す 【とりもどす】
1. repayment; refund; payback
払戻し 【はらいもどし】、払戻 【はらいもどし】
払戻: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. going backward; turning back; backtracking; doubling back
2. retrogression; relapse; returning to a bad state
1. to bring back; to restore
引戻す 【ひきもどす】、引きもどす 【ひきもどす】
引戻す: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to call (someone) back; to recall; to call home
2. to bring back (memories, etc.); to recall; to revive
1. to go back
- ご 、
- もどってい 。
- A few months later they return to their breeding grounds in the Arctic.
1. to go against; to act contrary to; to run counter to; to deviate fromUsually written using kana alone
1. return; reaction; recovery
2. return (from a procedure)Computer terminology
1. to send back; to refer back
差戻す: Irregular okurigana usage.