Words — 25 found
1. inside the breast of one's clothing (esp. kimono); bosom; (breast) pocket
- うけと 、
- はい 。
- The politician had sticky fingers, and 5% of every contract ended in his pocket.
2. space between one's chest and outstretched arms; (one's) reach
3. heart (e.g. of a mountain); bosom (e.g. of nature); depths; inner part
4. mind; heart; inner thoughts
- But God the only begotten Son, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
5. money (one is carrying); purse; pocketbook
- One should always be careful in talking about one's finances.
懷: Out-dated kanji.
1. with an open and calm mind; with no preconceived notions; without reserve; frank; candidYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. speaking about (one's thoughts, memories, etc.); relating (one's feelings, reminiscences, etc.); recollection; reminiscence