Words — 36 found
1. expectation; anticipation; hope
2. Expectation (epistemic)In the case of uncertainty, expectation is what is consid... Read more
招待 【しょうだい】、請待 【しょうたい】、請待 【しょうだい】
しょうだい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しょうだい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. dealing with (people, customers, complaints, etc.); receiving (callers, visitors, etc.); attending to; handling; serving
応待: Irregular kanji usage.
1. abuse; ill-treatment; maltreatment; mistreatment; cruelty
2. AbuseAbuse is the improper usage or treatment for a bad purpos... Read more
Common word Links
1. entertainment (of guests; esp. in the corporate world); treating (to food and drinks); wining and dining
- He is in charge of entertaining the foreign guests.
1. child abuse
2. Child abuseChild abuse is the physical, sexual or emotional mistreat... Read more
1. sexual abuse
2. Sexual abuseSexual abuse, also referred to as molestation, is the for... Read more
1. animal abuse; animal cruelty; cruelty to animals; cruelty toward animals
2. Cruelty to animalsCruelty to animals, also called animal abuse or animal ne... Read more
1. staying awake on the eve of the 57th day of the sexagenary cycle (to prevent the three worms from reporting one's wrongdoings and shortening one's lifespan), while worshipping Sakra, the Blue-Faced Vajra, or SarutahikoSee also 三尸
1. bureaucrats entertaining bureaucrats using public fundsYojijukugo (four character compound), often local bureaucrats entertaining central bureaucrats
1. absoluteness; incomparability; supremacyBuddhist term, See also 相待
1. Bird Day Fair (held at Otori Shrine on each Day of the Bird in November)Archaism, See also 酉の市