Words — 37 found
1. expectation; anticipation; hope
2. promising; rising; up-and-coming
3. Expectation (epistemic)In the case of uncertainty, expectation is what is consid... Read more
招待 【しょうだい】、請待 【しょうたい】、請待 【しょうだい】
しょうだい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しょうだい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. dealing with (people, customers, complaints, etc.); receiving (callers, visitors, etc.); attending to; handling; serving
応待: Irregular kanji usage.
1. abuse; ill-treatment; maltreatment; mistreatment; cruelty
2. AbuseAbuse is the improper usage or treatment for a bad purpos... Read more
Common word Links
1. entertainment (of guests; esp. in the corporate world); treating (to food and drinks); wining and dining
- He is in charge of entertaining the foreign guests.
1. sexual abuse
2. Sexual abuseSexual abuse, also referred to as molestation, is the for... Read more
1. child abuse
2. Child abuseChild abuse is the physical, sexual or emotional mistreat... Read more
1. animal abuse; animal cruelty; cruelty to animals; cruelty toward animals
2. Cruelty to animalsCruelty to animals, also called animal abuse or animal ne... Read more
1. kōshin-machi; staying awake on the eve of the 57th day of the sexagenary cycle to prevent the three worms that were said to inhabit the human gut from reporting one's wrongdoings to the gods; a tradition that began among nobility in the Heian period and became widespread during the Edo periodBuddhism, Historical term, See also 三尸
1. bureaucrats entertaining bureaucrats using public fundsYojijukugo (four character compound), often local bureaucrats entertaining central bureaucrats
1. tori-no-machi (held at Ōtori Shrine on each day of the Rooster in November)Archaism, See also 酉の市