Words — 358 found
1. injection; jab; shot
2. Injection (medicine)An injection (often referred to as a "shot" or a "jab") i... Read more
1. reflection; reverberationPhysics terminology
- かがや 。
- Her eyes shone as they reflected the light of the room.
2. reflex; reflexesBiology term
3. Reflection (physics)Reflection is the change in direction of a wavefront at a... Read more
1. radiation; emission
2. RadiationIn physics, radiation is a process in which energetic par... Read more
1. to shoot (at)usu. 撃つ
- He shot at me.
2. to attack; to defeat; to destroy; to avenge
討つ 【うつ】、射つ 【うつ】
射つ: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. sunlight; rays of the Sun
陽射し 【ひざし】、日射し 【ひざし】、陽差し 【ひざし】、日ざし 【ひざし】、陽ざし 【ひざし】、日差 【ひざし】、陽射 【ひざし】
1. firing (esp. a rocket or missile); launching; shooting; discharge; catapult
2. Ionizing radiationIonizing (or ionising) radiation is radiation composed of... Read more
1. firing; shooting; fire; gunshot; marksmanship
2. ShootingShooting is the act or process of firing rifles, shotguns... Read more
1. to shoot dead; to bring down (an animal)
2. to win (a prize, someone's heart, etc.); to make one's own
- He will have no chance of winning her heart.
1. syringe; hypodermic needle; injector
2. SyringeA syringe is a simple pump consisting of a plunger that f... Read more
1. radioactive fallout
2. Nuclear falloutFallout is the residual radioactive material propelled in... Read more
1. launching pad
2. Launch padA launch pad is the area and facilities where rockets or ... Read more