Words — 144 found
1. complete; completion
- てつだ 。
- I helped him out with his picture.
2. perfection; accomplishment
- He brought the art of painting to perfection.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. perfect; complete; flawless
完ぺき 【かんぺき】、完壁 【かんぺき】、完壁 【かんべき】
完壁: Irregular kanji usage. かんべき: Irregular kana usage. 完壁: Irregular kanji usage.
1. perfect game
2. Perfect gameA perfect game is defined by Major League Baseball as a g... Read more
1. full employment
2. Full employmentFull employment, in macroeconomics, is the level of emplo... Read more
1. imperfect; incomplete; faulty; defective
1. complete defeat; utter defeat; annihilation
2. to be completely defeated; to be beaten hollow
1. finishing (a race); running the whole distance; reaching the goal; staying the course
1. incomplete combustion; imperfect combustion
2. being off one's game; not doing one's best; being unable to use all of one's strength; failing to obtain the desired resultIdiomatic expression
1. complete intransitive verblinguistics terminology, See also 不完全自動詞
- A complete intransitive verb takes neither complement nor object.
1. complete blockade (seal); baseball shutout
2. ShutoutIn team sports, a shutout (a clean sheet in association f... Read more