Words — 92 found
1. authority; power; influence
2. AuthorityAuthority is a right conferred by recognized social posit... Read more
1. to put on airs; to act big; to throw one's weight about; to be overbearing; to be domineering; to be bossy; to be pushy; to be proud; to be haughty; to be arrogant; to swagger; to boast; to brag
意張る 【いばる】、威張る 【えばる】
意張る: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to threaten; to menace; to frighten (into doing)See also 脅かす おどかす
威す 【おどす】、嚇す 【おどす】
威す: Rarely-used kanji form. 嚇す: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to threaten; to menace; to intimidateSee also 脅す おどす
- おいはら 。
- She scared the cat away.
2. to startle; to frighten; to scare
- Don't scare me like that!
嚇かす 【おどかす】、威かす 【おどかす】
嚇かす: Rarely-used kanji form. 威かす: Rarely-used kanji form.
2. bird-scaring device (scarecrow, gun, etc.)
嚇し 【おどし】、威し 【おどし】
1. power; might; authority; influence
2. spirits; vigor; vigour; energy; boldness
1. KuwaitUsually written using kana alone
科威都: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 科威都: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. NorwayUsually written using kana alone
諾威: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.