Words — 35 found
1. authority; power; influence; prestige
2. (an) authority (on); expert
3. AuthorityAuthority is a right conferred by recognized social posit... Read more
1. wonder; miracle; amazement; prodigy
2. Pulse (1995 film)Pulse (stylized as P•U•L•S•E) is a Pink Floyd concert vid... Read more
1. NorwayUsually written using kana alone
諾威: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. leather strap binding the plates of traditional Japanese armor (armour)
威: Ateji (phonetic) reading.