Words — 132 found
1. evening; night
2. dinnerOnly applies to よる
3. NightNight or nighttime is the period of time between the suns... Read more
1. eveningOnly applies to 夕べ
- あし 、
- あし 、
- なに 。
- What goes on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening?
2. last night; yesterday eveningusu. 昨夜
- Did you have a good sleep last night?
昨夜 【ゆうべ】、昨夜 【さくや】、昨夜 【ゆんべ】
1. late at night
2. MidnightMidnight is the transition time period from one day to th... Read more
1. one night; all night; overnight; one evening
一夜 【ひとや】、一夜 【ひとよ】
1. last night; the previous night
2. night before (Christmas, etc.); eve (of festival, major event, etc.)
1. tomorrow night
- い 。
- Tomorrow night, I am going to Narita airport.
1. how many nights
2. some nights; several nights; a number of nights
- There were several nights when I cried.
1. sultry night; sweltering night; night in which temperature doesn't fall below 25 degrees C