Words — 47 found
1. prosperous; flourishing; thriving; successful
- English education flourishes in Japan.
2. popular; widespread
- Winter sports are very popular in our country.
3. active; lively; energetic; vigorous; brisk; strong
- He is still full of energy.
4. enthusiastic; eager; hearty; frequent; repeated
- つづけ 。
- The medical profession keeps handing out warnings about smoking.
旺ん 【さかん】、壮ん 【さかん】
1. magnificent; grand; majestic; splendid
1. magnanimous in one's attitude of mind; grand in one's idea or mind-setYojijukugo (four character compound)