Words — 68 found
1. to sing
- What did John sing on the stage?
2. to sing (one's praises in a poem, etc.); to compose a poem; to recite a poemesp. 歌う, 詠う
唄う 【うたう】、謡う 【うたう】、詠う 【うたう】、唱う 【うたう】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. chorus; singing in a chorus
2. ChoirA choir, chorale or chorus is a musical ensemble of singe... Read more
1. to recite; to chant
2. to cry; to yell; to shout
- とな 。
- He advocated reduction of taxes.
3. to advocate; to advance; to preach; to insist
1. song; singing
2. SingingSinging is the act of producing musical sounds with the v... Read more
1. personal identification number; PIN; password number
2. Personal identification numberA personal identification number (PIN, pronounced "pin"; ... Read more
暗唱番号: Irregular kanji usage.
1. reciting (to oneself); repeating (e.g. an order, to confirm one heard it correctly)
1. recitation; reciting from memory
暗誦 【あんしょう】、諳誦 【あんしょう】、暗誦 【あんじゅ】、諳誦 【あんじゅ】
あんじゅ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あんじゅ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word Links
1. singing or chanting in unison
2. UnisonIn music, the word unison can be applied in more than one... Read more
1. a wife should do her husband's biddingYojijukugo (four character compound)