Words — 183 found
1. surroundings; environs
- Why don't you adapt your way of life to circumstances?
- しゅうい ３
- This tree measures three meters around.
1. to become confused (disconcerted, disorganized, disorganised); to be flustered; to panic
- The question threw him off his balance.
2. to hurry; to rush; to hastenusu. 慌てて
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. circumference; outskirts; environs; around; in the area of; in the vicinity of
- The Arctic is the area round the North Pole.
2. (computer) peripheralComputing
1. circumference; girthSee also 回り まわり
2. surroundings; neighbourhood; neighborhood; vicinity
- Look about you.
3. people surrounding oneself; surrounding circumstances
- ちが 。
- He is different from the people around him.
JLPT N1 Links
1. Zhou dynasty (China, approx. 1046-256 BCE); Chou dynasty
3. counter for laps or circuits
- The satellite made 10 orbits of the earth.
4. Zhou DynastyThe Zhou Dynasty (1046–256 BC) was a Chinese dynasty that... Read more
1. frequency (esp. of waveforms)
2. FrequencyFrequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating eve... Read more
1. one round; one circuit; one revolution; one lap; one turn
1. whole year; entire year
2. n-th year anniversary
1. common knowledge; being well-known; making (something) well-known
1. round-the-world trip; circumnavigation; globe-trotting
2. CircumnavigationCircumnavigation – literally, "navigation of a circumfere... Read more
1. very careful; thoroughly preparedYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. low frequency
2. Audio frequencyAn audio frequency or audible frequency is characterized ... Read more
1. semicircle; hemicycle; half globe
2. to go halfway round (e.g. the earth)