Words — 132 found
1. duty; obligation; responsibility
2. DutyDuty (from "due" meaning "that which is owing"; Old Frenc... Read more
1. office work; clerical work; administration; business; affairs
1. duty; function; office; mission; task
1. business; affairs; duties; work; procedure; task; action; function; (business) operations; operational
1. special duty; being in sole charge of a duty
2. senior managing director; executive directorAbbreviation, See also 専務取締役
- The executive director is a real pushover for looks.
1. practical business; practical work experience; practicum; practice
1. managing director; executive directorAbbreviation, See also 常務取締役
- おも 。
- Guess what the managing director started off the meeting by saying. The first thing out of his mouth was an announcement of some major restructuring.
2. routine business; regular business
1. primary business; primary function; primary focus
- Cold calls are the primary function of the telemarketing department.