Words — 24 found
1. reliance; trust; faith; confidence
2. Trust (social sciences)In a social context, trust has several connotations. Defi... Read more
1. request; commission; entrusting (with a matter)
- I asked the solicitor to make out my will.
2. dependence; reliance
1. villainous; rascally; knavish
2. independent; self-reliantArchaism
むらい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. divine grace; divine protection; boon from the gods (or the emperor, etc.)Archaism, Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
1. being dissolute and unruly; ruining oneself by leading a fast lifeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. rogue; thug; hoodlum; punk; racketeerUsually written using kana alone
破落戸: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 無頼: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. Minamoto No Noriyori (?-1193)
2. Minamoto no NoriyoriMinamoto no Noriyori was a late Heian period general, who... Read more
1. Tochiazuma Tomoyori (1944.9.3-)
2. Tochiazuma TomoyoriTochiazuma Tomoyori (born 3 September 1944 as Hayao Shiga... Read more
1. Minamoto Toshiyori; Poet of the Heian period, included in the Ogura Hyakunin Isshu
2. Minamoto no ShunraiMinamoto no Shunrai was an important and innovative Japan... Read more