Words — 122 found
1. high; tallOnly applies to 高い, Antonym: 低い
- Banks charge higher interest on loans to risky customers.
2. expensive; high-priced
- おも 。
- I'm afraid that place is a little too expensive.
3. high (level); above average (in degree, quality, etc.)
- The new production process achieves a high yield.
5. high-pitched; shrill
高価い: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to raise; to lift; to boost; to enhance
1. to become aroused (of emotions, nerves, etc.); to become excited; to become stirred up; to become worked up
2. to be proud; to be haughty; to be pompous; to be self-important
昂る 【たかぶる】、昂ぶる 【たかぶる】
昂ぶる: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. very high; high up; aloft
2. only; merely; just; at most; at best; no more than
1. prize beyond one's reach; woman who is out of one's league; flower on a high peakIdiomatic expression
高値の花: Irregular kanji usage.