Words — 217 found
1. exercise; physical training; work-out
- わかがえ 。
- The exercise took years off me.
2. appeal; campaign; drive; crusade; movement; lobbying
- We must focus on building a solid grass-roots movement.
3. motion; movementAntonym: 静止
- ぶっしつ 、
- うんどう 、
- Physics can be defined as the science of matter, motion, and energy.
1. (navigable) canal; waterway
3. CanalCanals are man-made channels for water. There are two typ... Read more
1. to carry; to transport; to move; to convey
2. to come; to goHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo), See also 足を運ぶ, usu. as お運びになる, お運び下さる, etc.
3. to wield (a tool, etc.); to use
4. to go (well, etc.); to proceed; to progress
1. fate; destiny; lot
2. DestinyDestiny or fate is a predetermined course of events. It m... Read more
1. (passenger) fare
2. freight rates; shipping expenses
3. FareA fare is the fee paid by a passenger allowing them to ma... Read more
1. operation (of a machine, etc.); operating; running; run
3. working (capital, etc.)
1. driver; chauffeur
2. ChauffeurA chauffeur is a person employed to drive a passenger mot... Read more
1. transport; transportation; conveyance; carriage
1. sports ground; playing field; playground
3. Playing fieldA playing field is a field used for playing sports or gam... Read more
1. athletic meet (esp. at school); sports day
2. Sports daySports days, sometimes referred to as Field Day, are even... Read more
1. driver's license; driver's licence
2. Driver's licenseA driver's license/licence or driving licence is an offic... Read more
1. service (bus, train); operation
- Buses are running at 20 minute intervals.
2. motion; revolution; movement
- The rise and fall of the sea is governed by the moon.
1. lack of physical exercise; insufficient exercise; inactivity
1. to carry out (of somewhere); to transport; to take out