Words — 26 found
1. contacting; (making) contact; getting in touch; communication; correspondence; call; message
- Please get in touch with me when you are here.
2. connection (with a train, bus, etc.); joining (a railway line, etc.); meeting
3. connection (between matters, incidents, etc.); relation; linkFormal or literary term
1. to (be able to) make contact; to (be able to) get in touchSee also 連絡を取る
- れんらくがと 。
- You can reach me at this number.
1. to keep in contact (e.g. by phone, mail, etc.); to keep in touch
1. to make contactSee also 連絡
- How can I get in touch with you?
1. correspondence notebook (e.g. between teacher and parents); contact notebook; communication notebook
1. contact network; phone tree; contact information for relevant people (in a given organization)
1. (connecting) passageway; accessway; walk-through; skyway; sky bridge