Words — 22 found
1. to contact; to get in touchSee also ご連絡
- かなら ）
- Please get in touch with me when you are here.
2. contacting; getting in touch; communication; call; messageSee also ご連絡
- Thank you so much for having been the nice N.Y. contact that you are.
3. connection; coordination; junction
4. intercalary; intercalaris; internuncial
1. to (be able to) make contact; to (be able to) get in touchSee also 連絡を取る
- れんらくがと 。
- You can reach me at this number.
1. to keep in contact (e.g. by phone, mail, etc.); to keep in touch
1. to make contactSee also 連絡
- How can I get in touch with you?
1. (connecting) passageway; accessway; walk-through; skyway; sky bridge
1. correspondence notebook (e.g. between teacher and parents); contact notebook; communication notebook