Words — 79 found
1. superstition; superstitious belief
2. SuperstitionSuperstition is a belief in supernatural causality: that ... Read more
1. trouble; bother; annoyance; nuisance; inconvenience
2. to be troubled (by); to be bothered (by); to be inconvenienced (by)
1. lost child; lost person; stray child; missing child
1. camouflage; disguise
2. Military camouflageMilitary camouflage refers to any method used to render m... Read more
1. hesitation; bewilderment; perplexity; doubt; indecisionSee also 迷う
2. illusion; delusion
3. inability to reach enlightenmentBuddhism
紕い 【まよい】、紕 【まよい】
紕: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to lose one's way; to get lostSee also 道に迷う
- き 。
- Hmm. I have a feeling I'm going to get lost whichever road I take.
2. to waver; to hesitate; to be of two minds over; to be puzzled; to be perplexedSee also 迷い
- I am in doubt what to do with him.
3. to give into temptation; to lose control of oneself
- まよ 。
- He was fascinated with her beauty.
4. to be charmed; to be infatuated; to be captivated; to be smitten
5. to turn in one's grave
1. nuisance phone call; spam phone call
2. Prank callA prank call (also known as a crank call) is a form of pr... Read more
1. to stray into; to lose one's way (and enter); to wander into
1. to puzzle; to perplex; to bewilder; to delude; to mislead; to fascinate
1. to cause trouble (for someone); to annoy; to bother; to inconvenience
1. lost child department; place to bring lost children to
- In the amusement park Mary found a boy on his own weeping, and spoke to him gently. "Hey, sonny, what is it? Are you lost? Would you like me to take you to the Lost Children Department?"
1. vagus nerve
2. Vagus nerveThe vagus nerve, also called pneumogastric nerve or crani... Read more