Words — 22 found
1. cost; expense
2. CostIn production, research, retail, and accounting, a cost i... Read more
1. to spend; to expend; to consume
- つい 。
- A large amount of money was spent on the bridge.
2. to waste; to squander; to throw away
- Don't waste your time on trifles.
3. to devote
1. to be used up (e.g. one's savings); to dwindle away
2. to be wasted (time, effort, etc.)
1. cost-benefit analysis
2. Cost–benefit analysisCost–benefit analysis (CBA), sometimes called benefit–cos... Read more