Words — 46 found
1. to protect; to guard; to defend
- You have to protect your family.
2. to keep (i.e. a promise); to abide (by the rules); to observe; to obey; to follow
- Once you have made a promise, you must keep it.
護る 【まもる】、戍る 【まもる】
戍る: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. gum; rubberUsually written using kana alone, From Dutch; Flemish “gom”
- すりへ 。
- Tires wear down because of friction between the rubber and the road surface.
2. eraserAbbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 消しゴム
3. condomColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
護謨: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 護謨: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. garbage can; rubbish bin; trash can; dustbin
2. Waste containerA waste container is a container for temporarily storing ... Read more
ごみ箱 【ごみばこ】、護美箱 【ごみばこ】、塵箱 【ごみばこ】、芥箱 【ごみばこ】
護美箱: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. art of self-defense (defence)
2. Self-defenseSelf-defense or private defense is a countermeasure that ... Read more
2. TribuneTribune was a title shared by elected officials in the Ro... Read more
1. homa; Buddhist rite of burning wooden sticks to ask a deity for blessingsBuddhist term
2. Homa (ritual)Homa (also known as homam or havan) is a Sanskrit word wh... Read more
1. police van; paddy wagon; prisoner transport vehicle
2. Prisoner transport vehicleA prisoner transport vehicle is a specially designed or r... Read more
1. (armed) convoy
2. ConvoyA convoy is a group of vehicles, typically motor vehicles... Read more
1. destroyer escort
2. Destroyer escortA destroyer escort (DE) is the classification for a small... Read more
1. defence of Buddhist doctrines; god who defends Buddhist doctrinesBuddhist term
2. defence of the constitution
3. religious power to dispel demons and diseases
4. Dharmapala of NalandaDharmapāla (護法, 530-561 CE. ) A Brahmin Buddhist scholar,... Read more
1. benevolent deities who protect the dharmaBuddhist term
2. DharmapalaIn Vajrayana Buddhism, a dharmapāla is a type of wrathful... Read more