Words — 91 found
1. discount; reduction; rebate
2. tenths discounted; tenths reduced
割引き 【わりびき】、割り引き 【わりびき】、割り引 【わりびき】
割り引: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. echo; reverberation
2. sound (esp. the distinctive sound of an object or activity, e.g. rain, gun, gallop, drum); noise
3. quality of a sound (e.g. a fine phrase, clear voice, resonant bell); feeling of a sound; emotion or feeling inspired by something heard or read
響: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. snoring; snoreUsually written using kana alone
1. shoplifting; shoplifter
2. ShopliftingShoplifting (also known as boosting; five-finger discount... Read more
1. after (deduction of) tax; after-tax (income or profits); excluding tax (of a price)See also 税込み
1. drawing a line (esp. through an entry in a ledger, record book, etc.); striking out; crossing out
- まちが 、
- If you make a mistake, just cross it out neatly.
2. cancellation (of a debt); writing off
3. indicating a long vowel with a long-vowel mark; long-vowel marke.g. writing ああ as あー
4. tug of war played with a pole
1. guidance; lead; acting as guide
2. introduction; good offices; influence; connections
3. guide; primer; guidebook; handbook; manual
1. yokeUsually written using kana alone
2. constraints; oppressionUsually written using kana alone
軛 【くびき】、衡 【くびき】
1. walking off with someone's bag; luggage theft
- Somebody swiped my bag.
2. luggage thief
1. thinning out; pruning; culling; curtailing; sub-sampling (e.g. video frames, signals)
3. ThinningThinning is a term used in agricultural sciences to mean ... Read more