Words — 123 found
- That animal feeds on flesh.
- Please freeze the fish and meat.
3. the physical body (as opposed to the spirit)Only applies to にく
- Flesh gives birth to flesh, Spirit gives birth to Spirit.
4. thicknessOnly applies to にく
5. ink padOnly applies to にく, See also 印肉
6. FleshIn vertebrate animals, flesh is the colloquial term for b... Read more
肉 【しし】、宍 【しし】
1. pulled or torn muscle
2. Strain (injury)A strain is an injury to a muscle or tendon in which the ... Read more
1. one's own handwriting; autograph
- This is a letter of Ryo's in his own handwriting.
2. as written with a brush
2. CarnivoreA carnivore meaning 'meat eater' (Latin, carne meaning 'f... Read more
1. closing in on (the enemy, first place, etc.); coming close to; pressing hard
2. pressing hard (e.g. with a question); taking to task; grilling