Words — 19 found
1. companion; partner; company
- Who is your dance partner?
2. other party; addressee
- All those tricks he's got up his sleeve make him a formidable client.
3. opponent (sports, etc.)
- だい １
- い 。
- The boxer said he would knock down his opponent in the first round.
1. to challenge (esp. in a lawsuit); to take on an opponent (in negotiations, contest, etc.)
Common word Links
1. other party; opposite party; opposing team; one's opponent; one's adversary
1. changing one's attitude or response according who one is talking to or dealing with
1. out of one's league; facing a too tough opponent; outclassedColloquialism
1. partner country; other country (in a dispute, arrangement, etc.); opponent (country)
1. the other party (usu. in business); person or party with whom you are dealing (on the other end)
1. to keep company; to listen to; to associate with; to take notice of; to deal with
2. to play against (e.g. a team); to take on (e.g. a rival)See also 相手をする
1. good match for an opponent; worthy (e.g. rival)
1. to keep company; to look after; to entertain; to play (a game) with