Words — 196 found
1. the opposite sexSee also 同性
2. HeresyHeresy (from Greek αἵρεσις, which originally meant "choic... Read more
1. something wrong; accident; change; abnormality; aberration
1. uncomfortable feeling; feeling out of place; sense of discomfort
- Our company has never had that kind of system, and it's never made us feel uncomfortable.
2. malaise; physical unease
1. another name; nickname; alias
2. synonym (taxonomy)Only applies to いめい, See also シノニム
1. unique; distinctive; novel; singular; unusual; special
2. different color (colour)
1. (saying) with one voice; unanimously; in chorus; in unison; as oneYojijukugo (four character compound), usu. as 異口同音に
異句同音 【いくどうおん】、異口同音 【いこうどうおん】
異句同音: Irregular kanji usage.
1. abnormal weather
2. Extreme weatherExtreme weather includes weather phenomena that are at th... Read more
2. strange noise
- The motor is making a strange sound.
3. AllophoneIn phonology, an allophone is one of a set of multiple po... Read more
1. (personnel) change; transfer; relocation; reassignment; reshuffle