Words — 193 found
1. the opposite sexSee also 同性
2. isomerismChemistry term
2. HeresyHeresy (from Greek αἵρεσις, which originally meant "choic... Read more
1. something wrong; accident; change; abnormality; aberration
1. uncomfortable feeling; feeling out of place; sense of discomfort
- Our company has never had that kind of system, and it's never made us feel uncomfortable.
2. malaise; physical unease
1. another name; nickname; alias
2. synonym (taxonomy)Only applies to いめい, See also シノニム
1. unique; distinctive; novel; singular; unusual; special
2. different color (colour)
1. abnormal weather
2. Extreme weatherExtreme weather includes weather phenomena that are at th... Read more
1. exotic mood; exotic atmosphere; exoticismYojijukugo (four character compound)
いこくじょうしょ: Irregular kana usage.