Words — 3 found
1. (in the) neighbourhood; neighborhood; vicinity; nearby; surroundings
- His house is somewhere about Fourth Street.
2. around; about; or thereaboutsUsually written using kana alone
- From the look of the sky, it may begin to snow tonight.
3. for instance; say; such asUsually written using kana alone
1. ridge of earth between rice fieldsUsually written using kana alone
2. ridge between grooves in threshold or lintelUsually written using kana alone
3. footpath between rice fields; causewayAbbreviation, See also 畦道
畔 【あぜ】、畔 【くろ】