Words — 32 found
1. to dash against (of waves); to billow; to roll
2. to wave (e.g. in the wind); to heave; to pound (of a heart); to undulate
- なみう 。
- She heaved her chest.
1. wind and waves
2. strife; discord; dissension
- A gift of cheesecake is apparently good to soothe discord.
1. to be choppy (of waves); to be rough; to run high; to billow; to swell; to ripple
- ゆれうご 。
- The boat danced on the choppy water.
2. to wave (e.g. in the wind); to beat fast (of a heart)
3. to be in turmoil; to be in discord; to have troubles; to experience problems
1. water's edge; beach; foreshore
波打際 【なみうちぎわ】、波うちぎわ 【なみうちぎわ】、浪打際 【なみうちぎわ】、浪打ち際 【なみうちぎわ】
1. to make trouble; to make waves; to cause discordIdiomatic expression
1. to be discordant; to have discordIdiomatic expression
- こわ 、
- I'm afraid of discord arising with my husband so I'm turning a blind eye to his mistress.
1. to go with the flow; to go with the timesIdiomatic expression
1. Namiye's frog (Limnonectes namiyei)Usually written using kana alone
2. Namiye's FrogThe Namiye's Frog, Limnonectes namiyei, is a species of f... Read more