Words — 91 found
- How slow you are!
2. progress; advance
- かいかく 、
- おそ 。
- The reform of both entrance examination system and curriculum makes slow progress.
歩: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. step; stride
- はや 。
- I quickened my steps to catch up with her.
2. counter for steps
- Take three steps and jump.
1. bu; traditional unit of area, approx. 3.31 square metres
2. commission; percentage
3. exactly; preciselyfollowing a unit of area (e.g. 町, 段, 畝)
1. footpath; walkway; sidewalk
2. SidewalkA sidewalk, or pavement, footpath, footway, and sometimes... Read more
1. to walk; to go on foot
2. to tread (a figurative path); to follow; to lead (a life); to experience
3. to advance towards (e.g. a solution); to set out (e.g. on the path to destruction, ruin, etc.); to embark (on the road to ...)
2. WalkingWalking (also known as ambulation) is one of the main gai... Read more
1. infantry; infantryman; foot soldier
2. InfantryInfantrymen are land based soldiers who are specifically ... Read more
1. pedestrian; walker
2. PedestrianA pedestrian is a person traveling on foot, whether walki... Read more
1. to walk about; to walk to and fro; to pace around
歩きまわる 【あるきまわる】、歩き廻る 【あるきまわる】
1. to compromise; to meet halfway
2. to step up to; to walk up to; to approach