Words — 89 found
- How slow you are!
2. progress; advance
- かいかく 、
- おそ 。
- The reform of both entrance examination system and curriculum makes slow progress.
歩: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. step; stride
- はや 。
- I quickened my steps to catch up with her.
2. counter for steps
- Take three steps and jump.
1. bu; traditional unit of area, approx. 3.31 square metres
2. commission; percentage
3. exactly; preciselyfollowing a unit of area (e.g. 町, 段, 畝)
1. footpath; walkway; sidewalk
2. SidewalkA sidewalk, or pavement, footpath, footway, and sometimes... Read more
1. to walk; to go on foot
2. to tread a (figurative) path; to spend (time); to advance along; to live (a certain kind of) life; to follow someone's footsteps; to follow (a process)
2. WalkingWalking (also known as ambulation) is one of the main gai... Read more
1. infantry; infantryman; foot soldier
2. InfantryInfantrymen are land based soldiers who are specifically ... Read more
1. pedestrian; walker
2. PedestrianA pedestrian is a person traveling on foot, whether walki... Read more
1. to walk about; to walk to and fro; to pace around
歩きまわる 【あるきまわる】、歩き廻る 【あるきまわる】
1. to compromise; to meet halfway
2. to step up to; to walk up to; to approach