Words — 79 found
1. movie; film
2. FilmA film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a serie... Read more
1. movie theatre; movie theater; cinema
2. Movie theaterA movie theater (also called a movie house, film theater,... Read more
1. image (on a screen); picture (e.g. on a TV)
- The image is not in focus.
2. video; film; footage
4. image (in one's mind); mental picture
- おおくのばあい 、
- In many cases, the image that comes to mind when you listen to music is that of the CD's artwork.
5. FootageIn filmmaking and video production, footage is the raw, u... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
2. Movie projectorThis article is concerned with technical aspects of movin... Read more
1. to be reflected; to harmonize with (harmonise); to come out (photo); to be projected; to be displayed (on a screen)
1. to project; to reflect; to cast (shadow)
1. to shine; to glow
2. to look attractive; to look nice; to be set off (by)
1. to project; to showesp. 映し...
2. to portray; to depict; to describe; to reflectesp. 写し...
写し出す 【うつしだす】、映しだす 【うつしだす】、写しだす 【うつしだす】、うつし出す 【うつしだす】
1. projection; reflection; image; reception (e.g. TV); picture qualityesp. 写り
2. match; harmonyesp.映り
1. movie director; film director
2. Film directorA film director is a person who directs the actors and fi... Read more
1. film festival
2. Film festivalA film festival is an organised, extended presentation of... Read more
1. common fig (Ficus carica); fig; fig treeUsually written using kana alone
2. Common figThe common fig (Ficus carica) is a deciduous tree growing... Read more
無花果 【いちぢく】、映日果 【いちじく】、映日果 【いちぢく】、無花果 【いちじゅく】、映日果 【いちじゅく】、一熟 【いちじゅく】、無花果 【むかか】、イチジク、イチヂク
いちぢく: Irregular kana usage. いちぢく: Irregular kana usage. 一熟: Ateji (phonetic) reading. イチヂク: Irregular kana usage.
1. (computer) video signalComputing
2. VideoVideo is the technology of electronically capturing, reco... Read more
1. making (book, etc.) into film; making a screen version; adapting for the screen
1. film school
2. Film schoolThe term film school is used to describe any educational ... Read more