Words — 63 found
1. operation; management; handling
- むずか 。
- Operation of this computer is tricky.
2. manipulating (to one's benefit); manipulation; influencing
- てにい 。
- Paul's knowledge of creative bookkeeping has been the secret of his ability to get all the staffing he needs.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. steering; piloting; flying; control; operation; handling
- ゆる 。
- A jet airliner does not admit of careless handling.
2. management; handling; control; manipulation
1. to operate (e.g. a machine); to handle; to manage; to control; to maneuver; to steer
2. to have a good command of (a language); to play proficiently (of a musical instrument)
- あやつ 。
- That interpreter is a master of five languages.
3. to work (a puppet); to pull the strings of a puppet
4. to manipulate (a person, public opinion, etc.); to pull the strings; to control from the shadows; to mastermind
- It's being manipulated by investors trying to make it rich.
Common word Links
1. operation (of a machine, factory, fishing boat, etc.); work
2. AviatorAn aviator is a person who flies an aircraft. The first r... Read more
- にもかか 、
- す 。
- Despite "No Smoking" signs, the boat operator was brazenly smoking all the time.
- あたえ 。
- At present "consume all consumable resources" is assigned as the operational meaning of TETRA.
1. to decorate with many bright colours (colors); to create a beautiful variegated patternOnly applies to 彩なす, Only applies to 綾なす
2. to manipulate skillfully
綾なす 【あやなす】、操す 【あやなす】
1. control column; yoke; joystick
2. Yoke (aircraft)A yoke, alternatively known as a control column, is a dev... Read more
1. form of muscular or movement therapy developed by Keizo Hashimoto
2. SotaiSotai or Sotai-hō is a Japanese form of muscular or movem... Read more