Words — 23 found
1. to pick up; to find; to gather
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. collecting; accumulating; gathering
- We have to gather information.
2. collection (of art, stamps, insects, etc.)
- My hobby is collecting foreign stamps.
3. garbage collection; waste collection
- しゅう ３
- Our garbage is collected three times a week.
蒐集 【しゅうしゅう】、拾集 【しゅうしゅう】
1. 100,000; hundred thousand
十万 【じゅうまん】、１０００００ 【じゅうまん】、一〇〇〇〇〇 【じゅうまん】、壱拾萬 【じゅうまん】、拾萬 【じゅうまん】
Common word Links
1. finding (lost property); picking up
2. Shide (monk)Shide was a Tang Dynasty Chinese Buddhist poet at the Guo... Read more
1. passing food from one person's chopsticks to another's (a breach of etiquette)
1. reading (the parts one is interested in); reading here and there; skimming through; browsing
2. reading word by word; reading only the parts one can understand
1. picking up; someone who picks up things
2. type picking (letterpress printing)See also 文選
3. walking (of an aristocrat)