Words — 47 found
1. being in charge (of an area of responsibility); being responsible (for a work role, etc.)
1. to shoulder; to carry on one's shoulder
- かつ 。
- The man threw a bag across his shoulder.
2. to nominate for a position; to choose as a representative
- Are you going to play tricks on me again, you naughty boy?
3. to take (someone) for a ride; to deceive; to take in
4. to be caught up in superstition
1. to carry on one's shoulder; to shoulder; to bear
2. to bear (burden, responsibility, etc.); to take upon oneself
荷う 【になう】、荷なう 【になう】
1. security; guarantee; collateral (e.g. mortgage)
2. Collateral (finance)In lending agreements, collateral is a borrower's pledge ... Read more
1. being in charge of (esp. a class or subject); taking charge of
- She has good control over her class.
2. class teacher; homeroom teacher; form teacherSee also 担任教師
- He is in charge of our class.
1. person in charge (of an area of work); person responsible; contact (person)
1. bearer; carrier
2. person bearing responsibility; person in charge; supporter
1. to carry something out of a place
2. to elevate (someone) to a high position; to convince someone to accept a post (esp. through flattery)
3. to mention something; to broach a topic; to bring up (a subject); to raise (an issue); to mention
かつぎ出す 【かつぎだす】、担ぎだす 【かつぎだす】
1. Basidiomycota; phylum containing mushrooms, puffballs, etc.
2. BasidiomycotaBasidiomycota is one of two large phyla that, together wi... Read more
1. tumour-bearing mouse; tumor-bearing mouse
担がんマウス 【たんがんマウス】、担ガンマウス 【たんガンマウス】