Words — 35 found
1. being in charge (of an area of responsibility); being responsible (for a work role, etc.)
1. security; guarantee; collateral (e.g. mortgage)
2. Collateral (finance)In lending agreements, collateral is a borrower's pledge ... Read more
1. being in charge of (esp. a class or subject); taking charge of
- She has good control over her class.
2. class teacher; homeroom teacher; form teacherSee also 担任教師
- He is in charge of our class.
1. person in charge (of an area of work, etc.); person responsible; contact (person)
1. stretcher; litter (medical); gurney
1. Basidiomycota (phylum containing mushrooms, puffballs, etc.)
2. BasidiomycotaBasidiomycota is one of two large phyla that, together wi... Read more
1. tumour-bearing mouse; tumor-bearing mouse
担がんマウス 【たんがんマウス】、担ガンマウス 【たんガンマウス】
1. cabinet minister
2. Minister of State for Special MissionsAbbreviation, See also 内閣府特命担当大臣