1. to hold or carry under or in the arms
- You should grab your bag and hurry home.
2. to have (esp. problems, debts, etc.)
- The Union of South Africa has had racial problems in recent years.
3. to employ; to engage; to hire
- かかえ 。
- Young as he is, he has a large family to support.
1. to hold a thing in one's arms; to carry in one's arms; to embrace (e.g. a baby)
2. to take upon oneself; to be saddled with
かかえ込む 【かかえこむ】、抱えこむ 【かかえこむ】
1. to gather up into one's arms; to lift; to carry
1. employer (esp. of a geisha, prostitute, etc.); master; mistress
抱主: Irregular okurigana usage.