Words — 1 found
1. to hold in one's arms; to carry in one's arms; to carry under one's arm; to hold (one's head) in one's hands
- You should grab your bag and hurry home.
2. to have (problems, debts, etc.); to take on (a responsibility); to be burdened with (e.g. care of a family member); to have (children, etc.) to provide for
- The Union of South Africa has had racial problems in recent years.
3. to employ; to have (on one's staff); to hire
- かかえ 。
- Young as he is, he has a large family to support.