Words — 1 found
1. to embrace; to hold in the arms (e.g. a baby); to hug
- That child felt secure in his mother's arms.
2. to harbour (e.g. grudge); to harbor; to bear; to have (e.g. ambition); to entertain (e.g. hope, suspicion)Only applies to いだく
- The experience prejudiced her in favor of the Democratic Party.
3. to have sex with; to make love to; to sleep withOnly applies to だく
4. to sit on eggsOnly applies to だく
抱く 【うだく】、懐く 【いだく】、懐く 【うだく】、抱く 【だく】
うだく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. うだく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.