2. Kaijuis a Japanese word that means "strange beast," but often ... Read more
1. injury (to animate object); hurtUsually written using kana alone
1. suspicious; dubious; questionable; dodgy; shady; fishy
- おも 。
- We are all suspicious about him.
2. doubtful; unsure; uncertain; unlikely; implausible
- おも 。
- I question whether he'll come in time.
3. untrustworthy; unreliable; clumsy; awkward; shaky; poor
4. strange; weird; eerie; spooky; uncanny
- かんが 。
- The strange-looking woman was thought to be a witch.
5. ominous (e.g. weather); threatening; dangerous (e.g. financial situation); uncertain
- あや 。
- The sky looks ominous. I wonder if it will rain.
6. suspicious (of a potential amorous relation)
- なが 。
- Word got around that Jeanette and Dave were having an affair.
7. mysterious; bewitching; alluring; enticing; enchantingSee also 妖しい あやしい, also 妖しい
2. MonsterA monster is any fictional creature, usually found in leg... Read more
1. ghost story
2. KaidanKaidan (怪談) is a Japanese word consisting of two kanji: 怪... Read more
1. dubious document; anonymous document containing defamatory statements
1. outrageous; scandalous; inexcusable; disgraceful; shameful; rudeUsually written using kana alone
1. superhuman strength
2. Superhuman strengthSuperhuman strength, also called superstrength, super-str... Read more
1. monster film
2. Monster movieMovie monster redirects here. Monster movie (also can be ... Read more
1. supernatural things; unnatural phenomena; spirits and demonsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. (a person of) unrivaled physical strengthYojijukugo (four character compound)