Words — 31 found
1. law (esp. ancient East Asian criminal code); regulation
2. vinaya (rules for the monastic community)Buddhism
3. Ritsu (school of Buddhism)Abbreviation, See also 律宗
4. lüshi (style of Chinese poem)Abbreviation, See also 律詩
5. (musical) pitchalso りち
7. Japanese seven-tone gagaku scale, similar to Dorian mode (corresponding to: re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do)Abbreviation, See also 律旋
8. step (in traditional Eastern music, corresponding to a Western semitone)
1. law; rule; commandment
2. the Torah (the law of God as revealed to Moses)See also モーセ五書
- For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
1. to judge (on the basis of)
- Don't judge others by yourself.
2. to control; to discipline (oneself); to regulate
1. Ritsu (school of Buddhism)
2. Risshū (Buddhism)Risshū school of Buddhism is one of the six schools of Na... Read more
1. Japanese seven-tone gagaku scale (corresponding to: re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) similar to Dorian modeSee also 呂旋法
1. Japanese seven-tone gagaku scale (corresponding to: re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do, i.e. the Dorian mode)See also 呂旋
1. the Japanese nation under the ritsuryō codes (645 CE-10th century)Historical term
1. gallant; manly; brave; imposing; awe-inspiring; chivalrous; dignified
凜々しい 【りりしい】、凛凛しい 【りりしい】、凜凜しい 【りりしい】、律々しい 【りりしい】、律律しい 【りりしい】
律々しい: Rarely-used kanji form. 律律しい: Rarely-used kanji form.