Words — 54 found
1. shadow; silhouette; figure; shape
- The girl was afraid of her own shadow.
2. reflection; image
- み 。
- Reflections could be seen in the puddles.
3. ominous sign
4. light (stars, moon)
- お 。
- The moonlight reflected on the lake.
5. trace; shadow (of one's former self)
6. ShadowA shadow is an area where direct light from a light sourc... Read more
1. influence; effect
2. to influence; to affect; to have an influence on; to impact; to have an effect on
1. malicious gossip; backbiting; speaking ill behind someone's back
蔭口 【かげぐち】、影口 【かげぐち】
影口: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to project a shadow; to cast a shadow
- かげをな 。
- Coming events cast their shadows before.
1. inconspicuous; unobtrusive; low-profileSee also 影が薄い
- With the appearance of a promising new writer, the aging novelist fell from prominence.
Common word Links
1. shadow cabinet
2. Shadow CabinetThe Shadow Cabinet (also called the Shadow Front Bench or... Read more
1. shadow picture; silhouette; shadowgraph
2. Shadow playShadow play or also known as shadow puppetry is an ancien... Read more
1. body double; doubleorig. of a military leader
2. wire puller; person behind the scenes; shadow commander
1. shadow cast by Mount Fuji; image of Mount Fuji as reflected in a lake, etc.