Words — 48 found
1. some; several; a fewSee also 幾日か, before a counter or noun + か
- はい 、
- しあ 。
- To the white glass, I added glass of various colours, producing a pretty feel.
2. manySee also 幾日も, before a counter or noun (+も)
- The Japanese distribution system, characterized by layers of wholesale, is complex and costly.
3. how many; how muchSee also 幾日
4. very; so (much)See also 幾久しい, before an adjective
1. how manyUsually written using kana alone
- No, not how many toys, how many keys?
2. how oldUsually written using kana alone
- How old is your father?
1. how muchUsually written using kana alone
- How much is the entrance fee?
2. something over; and something; -oddUsually written using kana alone, after a rounded number, esp. a sum of money
3. however (much); no matter howUsually written using kana alone, as いくら...〜ても, いくら...〜でも, etc.
- You never listen, no matter how many times I tell you.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. somewhat; to some extent; to some degree
- むずか 。
- This problem is difficult for me to some degree.
2. some; part; portion
- あじ 。
- There was some taste of lemon in the cake.
1. (how) many times; (how) often
幾度 【いくたび】、幾たび 【いくたび】
1. some; (a) littleUsually written using kana alone
- She put by some money for a rainy day.
2. somewhat; to some extent; in part
- With the approach of Christmas, business improved somewhat.
1. as many as one likes; as much as one likesUsually written using kana alone
- Choose any flowers you like.
2. great many; plenty; to any degree; in unlimited quantities; any amount (of); any number (of)Usually written using kana alone
- だ 。
- He can come up with any amount of money.
3. almost (none); (not) muchUsually written using kana alone, as いくらでもない
4. no matter how much; no matter how big or smallUsually written using kana alone
1. many; much; plentyUsually written using kana alone
2. hardlyUsually written using kana alone, in neg. sentence
1. (for) several nights
- みあ 、
- す 。
- Many nights did he spend, looking up at the stars.
1. a lot; manyUsually written using kana alone
2. (not) much; (not) many; almost (none); hardly; barelyUsually written using kana alone, with neg. verb
- も 。
- I have little money.
1. (for) how many daysSee also 幾日も
2. what day (of the month)
幾日 【いくか】、いく日 【いくにち】、いく日 【いくか】
いくか: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. いくか: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.