Words — 46 found
1. some; severalin the form 幾+ctr+か
- はい 、
- しあ 。
- To the white glass, I added glass of various colours, producing a pretty feel.
2. manyin the form 幾+ctr+も
- The Japanese distribution system, characterized by layers of wholesale, is complex and costly.
3. how many?; how much?
1. how many?Usually written using kana alone
- No, not how many toys, how many keys?
2. how old?
- How old is your father?
1. how much?; how many?Usually written using kana alone
2. even; even if
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. somewhat; to some extent; to some degree
- むずか 。
- This problem is difficult for me to some degree.
2. some; part; portion
- あじ 。
- There was some taste of lemon in the cake.
1. (how) many times; (how) often
幾度 【いくたび】、幾たび 【いくたび】
1. some; (a) littleUsually written using kana alone
- She put by some money for a rainy day.
2. somewhat; to some extent; in part
- With the approach of Christmas, business improved somewhat.
1. as many as one likes; as much as one likes; any amountUsually written using kana alone
1. many; much; plentyUsually written using kana alone
2. hardlyUsually written using kana alone, in neg. sentence
1. (for) several nights
- みあ 、
- す 。
- Many nights did he spend, looking up at the stars.
1. (for) how many daysSee also 幾日も
2. what day (of the month)
幾日 【いくか】、いく日 【いくにち】、いく日 【いくか】
いくか: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. いくか: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.