Words — 40 found
1. refereeing; trial; judgement; judgment; umpire; referee
1. judging; inspection; examination; investigation; review
1. referee; umpire
2. RefereeA referee is the person of authority, in a variety of spo... Read more
1. detailed; clear
詳らか 【つばひらか】、審らか 【つまびらか】、審らか 【つばひらか】
つばひらか: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. つばひらか: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. formal objection (to an administrative disposition); request for examination (of a patent); request for administrative reviewLaw, etc. term
1. instance (e.g. first instance, second instance, etc. in a legal proceeding)
1. person who judges which god or spirit has taken possession of a mikoShinto term, Archaism, Obscure term
さにわ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).