Words — 31 found
1. judgement; judgment; decision; verdict; sentence
- む 。
- The public interest was directed at his judgement.
2. refereeing; umpiring; judging
- あま 、
- He's an odd man; so we'll have him referee.
3. judgement (of God)Christianity
- ふ 。
- The referee blew his whistle to end the match.
4. referee; umpire; judge
1. judging; inspection; examination; investigation; review
1. referee; umpire
2. RefereeA referee is the person of authority, in a variety of spo... Read more
1. formal objection (to an administrative disposition); request for examination (of a patent); request for administrative reviewLaw