Words — 19 found
1. liked; well-liked; favourite; favoriteAntonym: 嫌い きらい
- "Do you like cake?" "Yes, I do."
2. in love (with); loved; romantically interested (in)
- じつをい 、
- To tell you the truth, I don't love him.
3. faddism; eccentricity
4. the way one likes; (as) it suits one
5. refined taste; elegant pursuitsSee also 数寄
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. likes and dislikes; pickiness (about food); choosiness; fussiness; tastes; preferences
1. to like too much; to like to excess; to adore
1. to do something by choice; to like; to be fond of
1. (one's) crush; (one's) love interest; person one is romantically interested inFemale term or language, Slang
1. what one likes, one will do well; you become good at what you like doingProverb