Words — 12 found
1. scholarship; stipend; bursary
- He applied for the scholarship.
2. student loan
3. ScholarshipA scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student ... Read more
1. to recommend (someone to do); to advise; to encourage; to urgeOnly applies to 勧める, Only applies to 奨める
- すす 。
- I recommend you to go by train.
2. to recommend (a book, someone for a position, etc.); to suggestesp. 薦める
- すす 。
- Tom recommended the novel to them.
3. to offer (a drink, cigarette, seat, etc.)Only applies to 勧める, Only applies to 奨める
- い 。
- I offered him whisky or gin, but he said he didn't need either.
薦める 【すすめる】、奨める 【すすめる】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. encouragement; promotion; inducement; incitement; stimulation
1. recommendation; advice; suggestion; encouragementSee also お勧め
薦め 【すすめ】、奨め 【すすめ】