Words — 126 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
- ひと 。
- Unemployment in this part of the country is virtually nonexistent.
2. losing one's job; becoming unemployed
- あと 、
- After losing his job, he went through a very difficult time.
3. UnemploymentUnemployment, as defined by the International Labour Orga... Read more
1. to lose (something); to mislayUsually written using kana alone
- She lost her new watch.
2. to get rid of; to eliminate; to removeUsually written using kana alone
- To get the nation's economy out of the red, more foreign aid had to be pumped in.
失くす: Irregular kanji usage.
1. disappointed love; broken heart; unrequited love; being lovelorn
2. Broken heartA broken heart (or heartbreak) is a common metaphor used ... Read more
1. failure; mistake; blunder
1. to lose
- うしな 。
- My mistake cost me my fortune.
2. to miss (a change, opportunity)
3. to lose (a loved one); to be bereaved of
4. to concede (goals, points, etc.)
喪う: Irregular kanji usage.
1. disappointment; despair
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. disqualification; elimination; incapacity
2. being unfit for one's role; being a failure
1. loss of eyesight; loss of vision; going blind; blindness
2. BlindnessBlindness is the condition of lacking visual perception d... Read more
1. blunder; slip; error
3. Error (baseball)In baseball statistics, an error is the act, in the judgm... Read more
1. faint; trance; swoon; stupefaction
2. Syncope (medicine)Syncope, the medical term for fainting, is precisely defi... Read more
1. losing one's position; losing one's standing; downfall; fall (from power); being overthrown
1. blunder; fault; error; mistake; failure; disgrace
1. discourtesy; impolitenessSee also 無礼
- You should apologize to Mrs. Smith for your rude behavior the other night.
2. excuse me; goodbyeSee also 失礼します
- わってはい 。
- "Excuse me", Ann broke in.
3. to leave
- Well, I must be going.
4. to be rudeSee also 無礼
- I'm extremely embarrassed that it has taken so long to reply.
失礼 【しつらい】、失礼 【しちらい】
しつらい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しちらい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
JLPT N1 Links
1. lack of harmony; lack of balance; lack of coordination; malfunction
3. AtaxiaAtaxia (from Greek α- + -τάξις = "lack of order"), is a n... Read more