Words — 38 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
- ひと 。
- Unemployment in this part of the country is virtually nonexistent.
2. losing one's job; becoming unemployed
- あと 、
- After losing his job, he went through a very difficult time.
3. UnemploymentUnemployment, as defined by the International Labour Orga... Read more
1. disappointed love; broken heart; unrequited love; being lovelorn
2. Broken heartA broken heart (or heartbreak) is a common metaphor used ... Read more
1. disappointment; despair
Common word Links
1. loss of eyesight; loss of vision; going blind; blindness
2. BlindnessBlindness is the condition of lacking visual perception d... Read more
1. discourtesy; impolitenessSee also 無礼
- You should apologize to Mrs. Smith for your rude behavior the other night.
2. excuse me; goodbyeSee also 失礼します
- わってはい 。
- "Excuse me", Ann broke in.
3. to leave
- Well, I must be going.
4. to be rudeSee also 無礼
- I'm extremely embarrassed that it has taken so long to reply.
失礼 【しつらい】、失礼 【しちらい】
しつらい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しちらい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. extremely rude (impertinent, impolite)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. aphasia; dysphasiaMedicine
2. AphasiaAphasia is an impairment of language ability. This class ... Read more
1. Paradise Lost (poem by Milton)
2. Paradise LostParadise Lost is an epic poem in blank verse by the 17th-... Read more
1. agnosia (loss of ability to recognize objects, persons, sounds, shapes, or smells)