Words — 80 found
- うれ 。
- I am happy to hear your voice.
2. singing (of a bird); chirping (of an insect); hoot
- たの 。
- The Japanese enjoy the songs of birds and insects.
3. voice; opinion (as expressed in words); view; wish; attitude; will
- As children are known to emulate the values of adults, it is often pointed out such "education mamas" instill a warped sense of values in their children.
5. sense (of something's arrival); feelingusu. as ～の声を聞く
6. voice; voiced soundLinguistics
7. Human voiceThe human voice consists of sound made by a human being u... Read more
聲: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. declaration; statement; proclamation
2. Shōmyōis a style of Japanese Buddhist chant, used mainly in the... Read more
1. vocal music
2. Vocal musicVocal music is a genre of music performed by one or more ... Read more
1. vocal cords
2. Vocal foldsVocal folds File:Gray956. png Laryngoscopic view of the v... Read more
1. voice actor or actress (radio, animation, etc.)
2. Voice acting in JapanVoice acting in Japan has far greater prominence than in ... Read more
1. to greet; to call out (to); to start talking (to)
2. to invite; to get in touch (with); to give a shout (to); to let (someone) know (one is in the area or has time to meet, etc.)
3. to cheer (on); to give vocal support (to)