Words — 28 found
1. to be troubled; to have difficulty; to be in a fix; to be at a loss; to be stumped; to be embarrassed
- Turn to me for help if you are in difficulty.
2. to be bothered; to be inconvenienced; to be annoyed
- The noise bothers me.
3. to be badly off; to be hard up; to be in straitened circumstances
- こま 。
- I am often in difficulties.
1. difficulty; hardship; trouble; distress
2. infeasibility; inability (to carry out)
Common word Links
1. bewilderment; perplexity; embarrassment; discomfiture; bafflement
1. to be at a complete loss; to be without recourse; to be completely stymied; to have absolutely no idea what to do
1. poverty; need; destitution
- The family lived in the depths of misery.
2. having great difficulty with; struggling greatly with; being in distress
- He has been in deep water since he got fired from his job.
1. trouble; problem; mess; difficulty; nuisance
困った事 【こまったこと】、こまった事 【こまったこと】
1. to be greatly perplexed; to be at a loss; to be sorely troubled; to be greatly embarrassed
1. to trouble with questions; to embarrass; to put out; to put on the spot; to inconvenience
1. to be at one's wit's end; to be in great trouble; to be at a loss
1. person oblivious to the fact they are irritating or inconveniencing others; pain in the neck; pestColloquialism
1. unmanageable; impossible; hopeless
2. inopportune; uncomfortable; inconvenient; embarrassing; annoying; awkward
3. disturbing; distressing