Words — 24 found
1. article; item; thing; goods; stockesp. 品
- He is a common sort of man.
- Articles bought here will be delivered free of charge.
3. flirtatiousness; coquetryUsually written using kana alone, See also 科を作る, esp. 科
科 【しな】、階 【しな】
階: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. goods; article; thing
1. tossing several items into the air and attempting to catch them all (form of street performance)
2. sleight of hand; magic
1. group of persons working at the imperial court (Yamato period)
2. various craftsmen and artisans under the ritsuryo system