Words — 24 found
1. article; item; thing; goods; stockesp. 品
- He is a common sort of man.
- Articles bought here will be delivered free of charge.
3. flirtatiousness; coquetryUsually written using kana alone, See also 科を作る, esp. 科
科 【しな】、階 【しな】
階: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. goods; article; thing
1. group of persons working at the imperial court (Yamato period)
2. various craftsmen and artisans under the ritsuryo system
1. tossing several items into the air and attempting to catch them all (form of street performance)
2. sleight of hand; magic