Words — 65 found
1. elegance; grace; refinement; class; dignity
2. article; item
3. counter for items (of food, etc.); counter for dishes or courses (at a restaurant)sometimes pronounced ぴん
1. article; item; thing; goods; stockesp. 品
- He is a common sort of man.
- Articles bought here will be delivered free of charge.
3. flirtatiousness; coquetryUsually written using kana alone, See also 科を作る, esp. 科
科 【しな】、階 【しな】
階: Out-dated kanji.
1. goods; article; thing
1. quality (of a product or a service)
2. Quality (business)Quality in business, engineering and manufacturing has a ... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. kind (of goods); brand
2. (taxonomical) form
3. breed; cultivar
- Why do yields increase with herbicide-resistant varieties?
4. Race (biology)In biology, races are distinct genetically divergent popu... Read more
1. part of speechlinguistics terminology
2. Part of speechIn grammar, a part of speech (also a word class, a lexica... Read more
1. dignity; grace; nobility
2. grade; quality; fineness; carat; karat
1. quality control
2. Quality controlQuality control, or QC for short, is a process by which e... Read more
1. selective breeding
2. Selective breedingSelective breeding is the process of breeding plants and ... Read more
1. irreproachable conduct; good conduct; high moralsYojijukugo (four character compound)