Words — 171 found
1. surroundings; environs
- Why don't you adapt your way of life to circumstances?
- しゅうい ３
- This tree measures three meters around.
1. to become confused (disconcerted, disorganized, disorganised); to be flustered; to panic
- The question threw him off his balance.
2. to hurry; to rush; to hastenusu. 慌てて
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. circumference; outskirts; environs; around; in the area of; in the vicinity of
- The Arctic is the area round the North Pole.
2. (computer) peripheralComputer terminology
1. circumference; girthSee also 回り まわり
2. surroundings; neighbourhood; neighborhood; vicinity
- Look about you.
3. people surrounding oneself; surrounding circumstances
- ちが 。
- He is different from the people around him.
1. frequency (esp. of waveforms)
2. FrequencyFrequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating eve... Read more
1. whole year; entire year
2. n-th year anniversary
1. common knowledge; being well-known; making (something) well-known
1. peripheral; peripheral device; accessory
2. PeripheralA peripheral is a device connected to a host computer, bu... Read more
1. frequency modulation; FM
2. Frequency modulationIn telecommunications and signal processing, frequency mo... Read more
1. Frequency Division Multiple Access; FDMAComputer terminology
2. Frequency-division multiple accessFrequency Division Multiple Access or FDMA is a channel a... Read more
1. circumpolar starAstronomy, etc. term
2. Circumpolar starA circumpolar star is a star that, as viewed from a given... Read more
1. periodic table
2. Periodic tableThe periodic table is a tabular display of the chemical e... Read more
1. frequency-changer station; frequency converter station
1. extremely complete (thorough, careful) and detailedYojijukugo (four character compound)